- The 35th Anniversary of one of rock music's most popular albums was seen as an ideal time to collaborate and celebrate the client's 35th business anniversary, with an epic private performance by FLEETWOOD MAC during the 2014 CES show. The iconic band's signature album Rumours has sold over 45 million copies, making it one of the biggest selling albums of all time, and its anniversary motivated the band to get together for a rare tour in 2013. Their final performance of the tour was a very rare treat for the client's business guests, customers and employees, playing a hit-filled set well into the night. A jam-packed ballroom was electric throughout and all the guests came away with a night that will be long remembered, thanks to the corporate host .
- On the same night she opened the live performances for the People’s Choice Awards on CBS-TV in Los Angeles, ALICIA KEYS jetted to Las Vegas and gave an epic, full-concert performance to highlight Monster, Inc.’s 2013 Retailer Awards at the 45th annual CES tradeshow. A capacity crowd of almost 5,000 guests packed the Paris Ballroom to see the 14-time Grammy winner just days after her new album Girl on Fire debuted at #1, and on the heels of appearances at the European MTV awards, the ultra-all-star studded “12-12-12” Sandy relief concert, VH1 Storytellers, American Music Awards, X-Factor, and Couric, Fallon, Tavis, & Ellen TV shows. All of which gave Monster and their guests one of the hottest and most respected artists going at the peak of a major international marketing campaign for a grand-slam corporate event.
- Over the past 8 years, blueEnergy has provided isolated, undeveloped communities along the Nicaraguan Caribbean coast electricity in the form of wind and solar renewable power. The heart of this area is the city of Bluefields, and one of their most prominent citizens comes to the U.S. to in turn help blueEnergy. Reggae artist PHILIP MONTALBAN, former member of the revolutionary band and musical heroes SOUL VIBRATIONS and a winner of Nicaragua’s highest cultural honor, appears live in a fundraising concert for blueEnergy. Opening the evening is emerging talent OWEN PLANT, a Jamaican born acoustic reggae artist. Together a compelling booking that features past, present and future stylings of reggae. Evening sponsored by Flor de Cana rum.
BROKEN ARROW is assisting bE with event production, promotion and advocacy.
- Kicking off CHICAGO’s 45th anniversary year in grand style, the band was secured to showcase Monster Inc.’s Retailer Awards program which filled the Paris Hotel Grand Ballroom in Las Vegas with over 4,500 attendees of the annual International Consumer Electronics Show. Guests included retailers, distributors, sales reps, press, and invited dignitaries who watched and celebrated Monsters’ greatest sales success stories of 2011, and new products for 2012. Also performing was the Korean supergroup the WONDER GIRLS, who used the show to announce and promote a new headphone line with Monster. Members of EARTH, WIND & FIRE were also on hand to announce a product partnership with Monster. The evening was sub-branded as a “Celebration of Real Music”, and was a huge hit for the host company.
- Open to the public benefit evenings featuring performance artist GUILLERRMO GOMEZ-PENA, San Francisco Poet Laureate JACK HIRSCHMAN and writer NINA SERRANO, music duet MAT CALLAHAN and YVONNE MOORE from Switzerland, art exhibits by JESUS BARRAZA and JUAN FUENTES, all benefiting the Freedom Archives and the Galeria de la Raza in San Francisco. Benefits conceived and produced by Broken Arrow and James McCaffry/Fotografis.
- EARTH, WIND & FIRE kicked off their 40th anniversary year at the annual Monster retailer awards during the CES tradeshow in Las Vegas. EW&F was joined by original founder MAURICE WHITE and a full orchestra on this special night. Guests included retailers, distributors, sales reps, press, and invited dignitaries who watched and celebrated Monsters’ greatest sales success stories and new products. Also performing was the Korean supergroup the WONDER GIRLS, who used the show to announce and promote a new headphone line with Monster.
- After the awards and concert, an invitation-only after party cranked up nearby starring Columbia recording artist RAPHAEL SAADIQ, who was joined onstage by STEVIE WONDER, SHEILA E., DENISE WILLIAMS, and members of Earth, Wind & Fire. A jam session for the ages followed. In all, a tape-measure home run for Monster Cable - AND their guests.
Broken Arrow took care of talent negotiations, booking and contracting, orchestra selection and contracting, and after party direction.
- Canadian startup Regen Energy was looking for west coast business leads & opportunities for their company and smart grid product launch in the U.S. The first holders of distributed intelligence patents in the energy management field, Regen transformed building energy management systems with their wireless demand response controllers. What they needed were well-positioned, forward thinking businesses that would trailblaze this new technology from the clean tech sector. Broken Arrow assisted with commercial lead generation and sales in-roads to facilities managers with major companies such as Safeway, Genentech, Petsmart, the County of Santa Clara (CA) and Los Angeles Dept. of Water and Power.
- Announcing and celebrating a new line of audio/video products, jazz great GEORGE BENSON was brought in to highlight Radio Shack’s sales convention at the Gaylord Texan Resort and Convention Center in Dallas, TX. Benson played a full concert and visited afterward with the chain’s managers and executives.